Bergeon spring bar tools
The 6111 model is made in Switzerland
Are one of the best spring bar tools available. Perfect for removing and Installing spring bars from any watch!
One end of the tool has a reversible tip, it has a small spatula shaped fork end which is perfect for removing watch pins and spring bars.
The larger forked end which is spatula-shaped is perfect for divers style bands with large cases as it gives you extra leverage for thicker sized spring bars.
This is a very well made spring bar tool absolutely worthy of the money invested. This tool will last a very long time.
We use it at LUX every day. It will not disappoint.
|One doubled ended tip: one side spatula shaped fork, the other pointed|
|One single-ended tip: forked and slightly curved for use on larger or heavier watch bands.|
|Forked tips measure 1.20 and 4.0mm, Pointed tip measures 0.80mm|
|The tool is nickel-plated and made in Switzerland|
|Pin 0.80mm & Fork 1mm|
|4mm angled fork / Nikel plated & Knurled handle|
|A tool with reversible point and spatula-shaped fork|
|Gripping with chuck / Length: 140 mm|
|Measures 140mm long and 7mm diameter.|
|Photos owned by LUX|
|How To Change Your Watch Strap? Click here|
$3.50 Shipping (USA)
- All orders will be shipped within 72 hours of purchase or sooner
- We provide you with a tracking number by email after your purchase
- The address used to calculate shipping rates and the return address on your labels
- 3-5 Business days for delivery (USPS/Domestic)
- USPS Priority Mail Express International & Priority Mail International
- 5 to 15 Business days
- We clarify that deliveries can occasionally take up to 28 Business days for international (see Delivery Policy Zones and rates)* and when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates
More information visit these links:
Return Policy Our policy lasts 8 day returns for a refund or exchange.
Delivery Policy Packages & Zones-rates
NOTE: LUXWATCHSTRAPS is not responsible for any delays in shipping once the package has left LUXWATCHSTRAPS'S center.