This wonderful travel-sized Spring Bar / Pin removal tool is ideal for keeping in your suitcase, office, or workshop for use when you change your strap or buckle on the road, at work, or while traveling.
The tool is made of plastic/rubber and comes with two steel ends, one forked end for spring bar removal and a plain end for pin removal, these tips are NOT removable.
Travel Sized Hexagonal black acrylic handle.
|Spring Bar Tool for Watches Travel Sized & has two design features.|
|Great For removing, installing, and adjusting watch straps|
|One side of the tool is used for removing/installing spring bars – the other side is for micro-hole adjustments|
|It can be used to install steel, NATO, rubber, and leather watch straps.|
|Pin Ø0.80mm / 1.80mm wide fork|
|Plastic grip/ Length 65mm|
|Perfect for removing spring bars from any watch!|
|Photos owned by LUX|
$3.50 Shipping (USA)
- All orders will be shipped within 72 hours of purchase or sooner
- We provide you with a tracking number by email after your purchase
- The address used to calculate shipping rates and the return address on your labels
- 3-5 Business days for delivery (USPS/Domestic)
- USPS Priority Mail Express International & Priority Mail International
- 5 to 15 Business days
- We clarify that deliveries can occasionally take up to 28 Business days for international (see Delivery Policy Zones and rates)* and when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates
More information visit these links:
Return Policy Our policy lasts 8 day returns for a refund or exchange.
Delivery Policy Packages & Zones-rates
NOTE: LUXWATCHSTRAPS is not responsible for any delays in shipping once the package has left LUXWATCHSTRAPS'S center.