Black and Red Nylon
Perfect for Rolex, Omega, IWC, Zenith, Breitling, Tag, Seiko, and many others. Very comfortable to wear, comes with stainless steel fittings.
Quality you can see and feel. Buy with confidence. Brought to you by LUX- your NATO strap destination.
The Black and Red version remains a classic choice. Ultra high-quality NATO strap manufactured by top industry experts to satisfy discerning watch enthusiasts looking for a military Raf style replacement strap.
Sizes: 18mm, 20mm, 22mm
How to install a NATO Strap on to your watch? Click here
|Material: Heavy Weight Woven Nylon Strap|
|Genuine Nylon Military style Straps (2 stripes) /Style Bond|
|Strap Length: 265 mm (excluding buckle) approx 10.5 inches long|
|Physical Strap Length: approx 265 mm|
|Thickness: 2 mm at buckle end - 1 mm at the tip|
|Stainless Steel Polished Buckle / Double keeper stainless|
|High quality (316L) hardware (buckles and keepers)|
|Water- Resistant ( Yes )|
|Color - Black & Red Stripe|
|Heat-sealed holes, heat-sealed and stitched keepers|
|Free Stainless Steel Spring Bars|
|Photos owned by LUX|
|Do you want to see the quality-Link: Todo Reloj con Fernando-YouTube (Spanish)|
$3.50 Shipping (USA)
- All orders will be shipped within 72 hours of purchase or sooner
- We provide you with a tracking number by email after your purchase
- The address used to calculate shipping rates and the return address on your labels
- 3-5 Business days for delivery (USPS/Domestic)
- USPS Priority Mail Express International & Priority Mail International
- 5 to 15 Business days
- We clarify that deliveries can occasionally take up to 28 Business days for international (see Delivery Policy Zones and rates)* and when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates
More information visit these links:
Return Policy Our policy lasts 8 day returns for a refund or exchange.
Delivery Policy Packages & Zones-rates
NOTE: LUXWATCHSTRAPS is not responsible for any delays in shipping once the package has left LUXWATCHSTRAPS'S center.