Carbon Fiber Black with Orange Stitching
Italian Calf Skin Leather
Immediately you'll notice the carbon fiber embossed leather with contrast Orange stitching. Honestly is it is the ultimate driver's look! This black strap has a sporty racing appearance with double keepers and three holes on each strap.
This well-crafted Calfskin leather Grand Prix Rally Strap was designed for the racing enthusiast. Handsome looking on an Omega, Breitling, Rolex, Panerai, Chopard, Audemars, Seiko, or whatever watch you have.
Glove soft leather under a layer of the strap, very comfortable, complemented by a polish finished stainless steel buckle.
Various Sizes – 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 24mm.
|Material: Genuine calfskin leather with a carbon fiber embossed pattern|
|Thickness: 3.mm flat pad|
|Stainless Steel buckle with a bright polished finish|
|Double keeper /Natural genuine leather w/ tan soft underside|
|Length –fit's approx 8 inches (210mm with Buckle)|
|Strap Length: 115mm /75mm (excluding buckle) 190mm|
|Smooth / Flat pad leather design /Anti- Allergic|
|Color - Black with Orang stitching|
|Water-Resistant ( No )|
|Free Stainless Steel Spring Bars|
|Photos owned by LUX|
$3.50 Shipping (USA)
- All orders will be shipped within 72 hours of purchase or sooner
- We provide you with a tracking number by email after your purchase
- The address used to calculate shipping rates and the return address on your labels
- 3-5 Business days for delivery (USPS/Domestic)
- USPS Priority Mail Express International & Priority Mail International
- 5 to 15 Business days
- We clarify that deliveries can occasionally take up to 28 Business days for international (see Delivery Policy Zones and rates)* and when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates
More information visit these links:
Return Policy Our policy lasts 8 day returns for a refund or exchange.
Delivery Policy Packages & Zones-rates
NOTE: LUXWATCHSTRAPS is not responsible for any delays in shipping once the package has left LUXWATCHSTRAPS'S center.