Removes Watch Pins
This is an exact copy of the Bergeon 6111 style spring bar tool. The stands for a fine fork that allows for compressing spring bars without doing damage to the watch and can be used for a number of other duties such as bracelet removal.
This is a very well made spring bar tool absolutely worthy of the money invested. This tool is a pleasure to use!
|One doubled ended tip: one side forked, the other pointed|
|One single-ended tip: forked and slightly curved for use on larger or heavier watch bands|
|Forked tips measure 1.20 and 4.0mm, Pointed tip measures 0.80mm|
|The tool is stainless steel|
|Reversible Pin 0.80mm & Fork 1.20mm/ With 6mm angled fork|
|Knurled handle / Solid feel, good quality|
|Gripping with chuck / Handle length: 130mm|
|Perfect for removing spring bars from any watch!|
|Photos owned by LUX|
$3.50 Shipping (USA)
- All orders will be shipped within 72 hours of purchase or sooner
- We provide you with a tracking number by email after your purchase
- The address used to calculate shipping rates and the return address on your labels
- 3-5 Business days for delivery (USPS/Domestic)
- USPS Priority Mail Express International & Priority Mail International
- 5 to 15 Business days
- We clarify that deliveries can occasionally take up to 28 Business days for international (see Delivery Policy Zones and rates)* and when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates
More information visit these links:
Return Policy Our policy lasts 8 day returns for a refund or exchange.
Delivery Policy Packages & Zones-rates
NOTE: LUXWATCHSTRAPS is not responsible for any delays in shipping once the package has left LUXWATCHSTRAPS'S center.