The Hirsch Merino watch band is made from the leather of Nappa sheep, known for their supple hides. Extremely smooth silky appearance with a sheen. Taken from the Hirsch artisan product line utilizing their oyster glove technology which makes for a glove soft under lining. A classic look if there ever was one, perfect for a Brietling, Rolex, Hublot, Chopard, Omega and many others. Comes with matching brown stitching and a polished stainless steel polished buckle and double keeper. Designed and manufactured from Hirsch since 1765.
- Material: Nappa Calf Leather - padded
- Strap Length: 120mm / 80mm (excluding buckle) 7 3/4"
- Physical Strap Length: 200mm
- Effective Strap Length: 195mm
- Thickness at Lug: 3.0 mm
- Color: Dark Brown
- Lining Leather - Oyster glove - super soft-smooth
- Stainless Steel buckle - polished
- Moderate padding
- Long - 120mm / 80mm width wide at the Lugs
- Double keeper
- Water- resistant ( Yes )
- Free Stainless Steel Spring Bars
- Free Fast Shipping within USA